Monday 29 June 2015

Climbing Zanskar For Make A Wish

The Swiss Alpine Club- Geneva Section is Celebrating her 150 year of existence and as members of the club we will be celebrating this big occasion by climbing Mount Zanskar 6050 meters of Great Himalaya .
I am using this wonderful opportunity to also to celebrate my tenth year as cancer survivor 
And as an annual tradition for me I celebrate it by raising funds for  make A Wish Foundation dedicated to supporting children going through terminal illnesses.
I here by invite you to please donate to support these wonderful young people by making their dreams come true and help put a new smile on their faces .
I will depart Geneva on 03.07.2015 and will be back  on 31.07.2015
With love and thanks  I see you all soon 
Cheers  with a big Smile
Alex




No comments:

Post a Comment