Tuesday 30 June 2015

10 Years Anniversary!!!

I lived through  recurrence of my illness and I thought at first that getting cancer would be the end of life!  I lived through those painful and grieving moments and found that it was not.
Then I thought that having the cancer come back would be the end of my life!

But I look at myself and I see that I had managed it I knew it was through your support in different forms that made it possible for me to come out of the valley of death.
I would like to thank all of you for being there forme when I needed your timely help. Your help made the pain , discomfort, loneliness as result of the illness manageable.
There is no support as useful as from people who have had a similar experience. A wounded healer is a whole healer.
What good there be in it ? Yet when your experience in dealing with cancer is of use to someone else, when you can offer encouragement that bring real comfort to someone who is where you were and found positive dimension to your illness.
This does not make the illness any better than it was , but through shared experiences, it broadens it's meaning, because others who suffered it too can help restore hope to develop inner courage to manage the pain and associated side effects as result of treatment.
I would like to thank all of you , friends, English Speaking Cancer Association Volunteers , Geneva Transplants Association and special friends
Has done all these to me , they made me get positive dimension from my illness, as I celebrate my 10 th year Anniversary with you, I would liked to sincerely thank you all for supporting me .
You all stood by my side like my own family.
Thank to you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment