Monday 29 June 2015

Climbing Zanskar For Make A Wish

The Swiss Alpine Club - Geneva Section is celebrating  her 150 years of existence and as members  of the club we will be celebrating this big occasion by climbing Mount Zanskar  (6050 meters) of the Great Himalaya.
I am using this wonderful opportunity to also  celebrate my  tenth  year as cancer survivor
And as an annual tradition for me  I celebrate it raising funds for Make A Wish Foundation dedicated to  supporting children going through terminal illnesses. 
I hereby invite you to please donate to support   these wonderful young people  by making their dreams come true and help put a new smile on their faces.
I will depart  Geneva on 3.07 2015 and will be back on 31.07.2015.
With love and thanks  i see you all soon.
Cheers with a big smile
Alex



No comments:

Post a Comment