Saturday 3 December 2016

Second day : Gear checking and Briefing

 Today I had spend most of the morning sleeping , tried to recover from the long trip so after my breakfast I went back to sleep and worked up and instead of going site seeing I remained in the hotel reading .
Afternoon at 4:00 pm  we met our chef guide , for group gear checking , so that we all have right gears and incase we have problem , we will have to run to the store before we leave tomorrow, I had problem with my  sleeping bag which he said is not warm enough for Aconcagua mountain which is cold mountain and to be sure I make to the summit he advised me to go and rent another sleeping bag and some of the guys have more stuffs missing but we were able to sort everything out, the guys who had their gears checked before were able to help us to get good deals on the rental stuffs.
After we had team briefing, and we were able to ask all the questions we needed to ask the guides.
We had finished with dinner .

No comments:

Post a Comment