Thursday 1 December 2016

Climbing Aconcagua the highest in South America

It had been busy since I came back from South Africa I did a couple of ultra , trail races , marathons and climbing mönch , Jungfraujoch , Mont Blanc , plus  my normal job I could not sit down to write .
However I left Geneva yesterday for Buenos Aires , where I arrived safely but the 17H 30 left me too tired to write my thoughts about the trip .
Since I did not booked hotel before coming to Buenos Aires ( Argentina) l had too look for hotel in the middle of the night but all worked well , that made me go to bed at 1:00am local time and woken up at 3:30 to my next destination to meet up with my teammates who I will get to know for the first time and will be my family the next 20 days .
Today the weather is beautiful 23 degrees where I came from in Geneva was zero degrees  but am still too tired to enjoy the sunny day because we left Buenos Aires at 6:50am and got to San Juan airport at 9:30 am and had bus ride to Mendoza and got here at 12:30 noon .
After checking in hotel which I had booked before coming , I went straight to bed to try to rest but I found myself too tired to rest so now am here writing.
However I will meet with my team members tomorrow evening because I happened to arrive before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment