Saturday 23 April 2016

Am off to run the Comrades Ultramarathon in Durban .

Iam off to run the Comrades. Ultramarathon in Durban to raise funds for my favorite foundation that gives ill children in Switerland respite from the daily routine of hospital treatments by granting the magical wishes.
Having a wish granted gives HOPE, STRENGTH, and JOY.

I Survived cancer - twice -Iam lucky and as my annual project , I wish to support these extraordinary children who are facing their battle against illness with great courage and hope. By raising funds I can help more children receive the joy they deserve in the company of their families.
My run is dedicated to them . Thanks you so much for supporting me in endeavor.

Date: 29 -may 2016
Location : Durban , South Africa
More details: My goal is to run  the Ultramarathon ( approximately 90km ) in under 12 hours









No comments:

Post a Comment